My passion for elevating women's voices has taken many pathways.
I hold degrees in Psychology from Indiana University and Visual Communications from Ivy Tech State College, Columbus. I have also completed Graduate work in Counseling, and several certification programs and intensive writing workshops. I bring over 20 years of experience as a marketing communications and design professional, serving corporations, small businesses, and solopreneurs across the globe. My employers and clients include Sunrise Greetings, Cummins, Inc., Cook Medical, Indiana University, the Caribbean Environment Programme, and the International Seabed Authority.
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
Ivy Tech School of Visual Communications, Columbus, IN
CLICK HERE to view my portfolio.
COACHING AND FACILITATION CERTIFICATIONS:
Kim in the media!
Books, essays, and articles:
• Author of memoir, What I Gave to the Fire
• Published award-winning essay in The Moment I Knew: Reflections From Women on Life’s Turning Points
• Published essay in Women with Wings
• Former columnist for the Herald-Times newspaper
• Guest blog for Alchemy + Aim about storytelling for business
• Guest blog for The Higgins Creative about holding space and showing up
Creative Soul Mamas podcast:
"The Secret to Storytelling in Your Business"
Inspired Women podcast:
Pregnancy Loss Journey podcast:
"What I Gave to the Fire"